Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Walmart Deals ~ $6.26


My quick trip into walmart: V8 Fusion juices were 98cents each if you use this coupon here, cake mixes were each 61cents with coupon from newspaper, Yoplus $1.08 for 4 with this coupon here, McCormick Seasoning mix was 9cents with coupon from newspaper, Quakes were 34cents with coupon from newspaper ~ not pictured 2 packs of gum for 48cents for both - that I left in the car. Again, this is all stuff we use, I use alot of cake mixes for making trifles or punch bowl cakes, we eat lots of yogurt, drink juice on occasion, my son takes snacks to school, the only thing I might not normally have picked up was the seasoning mix - but for 9cents I'm gonna use it and give it a try. Without coupons all this would have been: $15.02 ~ I had $8.76 in coupons.

1 comment:

Matt said...

your blog is so cute!