Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sharing My Coupons! Updated List May 3rd

This list is a work in progress - and I'll be adding to it as I have time.
Please see my notes at the end of the listed coupons if you are interested in any of these!






*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Notes:
Lately I've been getting a lot of coupon inserts ... like extreme couponing a lot! I use a lot of them! ... but a lot of them I don't ... some things my family just doesn't use. I just can't bring myself to throw them away ... it's a sickness I know, but if you're reading this I know you too understand :-)

So here is the deal ~ I want to share my coupons ~ I'll keep a running list here of what I have and will not be using. If your my friend (i.e. we're buddies, I'd entrust the care of my child to you -or- more importantly my little chichi (just kidding son!) you know where I live and you know you could show up at my door in the middle of the night and I'd let ya in) then just let me know you want them and come and get them!

For those of you who I don't know ~ here's your deal ~ I'll mail them to you. You can PayPal me $1.25 and I'll try and fit as many coupons as you want into an envelope and I'll mail it to you (up to 1ounce, 'cause that's all I think 1 stamp will mail.) The $1.25 is for the cost of the envelope, stamp, and the fees PayPal will be charging me. I won't be breaking up the sets though, so if I've got 5 of so-and-so, you can't just take one from there and one of another. I hope that makes sense. I'll try to keep some kind of organized on-going, up-dated list. Always e-mail me first -or- leave a comment (I'll probably see that first) I'll make sure I still have available what you're interested in first and then we'll go from there. Any questions just send me an e-mail.

I'll be working on this slowly ~ so keep checking back (I will keep this linked under labels - just click on #1 Sharing Coupons)































No comments: