Thursday, April 23, 2009

Four Meat Jambalaya

I found this recipe - here - at The Happy to be Home site through the Tasty Tuesday Parade of Foods when I posted Betty's Fruit Salad.
I made it this afternoon for dinner ... it smelled so good that I just had to try it right-a-way, good thing I hadn't had lunch yet! It tasted even better than it smelled! Very good and very quick and easy! To reheat it I've put it in a casserole dish in the oven.

My notes (since I never seem to follow directions exactly): I did use more bacon and chicken - used a yellow bell pepper since that is what I had - and I didn't have ground thyme, so I just used regular. I also used about 1-1/2 tsp+ of Tabasco ... we like thing a little bit more spicy, even my son! And even with that it's not really spicy just has a nice flavor. I highly recommend this recipe and will definitely be making it again!

Thank You Leila for sharing this recipe!!!

No comments: