Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My day of deals!

I usually drop my daughter off to preschool around 12:30. So, I decided to stop at Walgreen's in Covington ,Wa and buy my soy candles for which I had 4$ off. Sure enough they had it on sale for an extra 3$ off using easy savers catalog and I also used the Walgreen's 15% off coupon from a previous post regarding earth day for which I got a green bag for free. I again used 2$ from my register rewards . Something that I noticed, always give your print out coupons first before handing them your register rewards for some reason it doesn't go thru the other way. In the end I paid only 1.85 for a candle that is worth 9.99. I couldn't be more happy. If you are wondering what kinds of fragrances they have you will love their acai berry, earth awakening or orange vanilla etc. I bought the acai berry and orange vanilla they smell soooooooo good.
My 2ND stop was Fred Meyers all I needed was some tomatoes yeah right! anyways I stopped at the organic milk section too, and guess what the organic valley brand has coupons in the store right near the milk aisle. They are normally 3.29 but with 1$ off I was able to buy it at 2.29 which is pretty good for being organic.

No comments: