Monday, April 20, 2009

Albertsons & Walgreens this A.M.


Good deals in good time :-) After dropping my son off at school this morning I was able to take a quick run into Albertsons & Walgreens ... all in less than 45 minutes round trip! - and I even had time to chat and share some coupons with someone! That's really good timing for me ~ musta been that I was able to get that 2nd cup of coffee before I left the house, and that the stores are empty at that time in the morning sure helps :-)
Here's the deals:

Albertsons: 2 Trop50 OJ's for $6.00, 2 Sobe Waters for $2.00, 2 Quaker True Delights for $5.00, 1 Bag of Sunchips for $2.79 = $15.79 minus $3.00 in instant saving for purchasing participating products (see this post) = $12.79 minus $6.00 in coupons (all of these coupons came from online, see my previous posts for links to them, except I had one $1 coupon for the bag of sunchips from the paper, but have linked to another sunchips coupon that is $1 off of 2) my total now is $6.79 minus $3.00 in double coupons I'm at $3.79 - paid with a $3.00 catalini (from the tomato deal - see this post) - so my subtotal was 79 cents + 59 cents for tax = $1.38 ... and equally as important - there were no lines at checkout!



A quick dash into Walgreens: 2 boxes of Trail Mix Crunch on sale for 2for$5 (I had some coupons that were expiring today for $2 off each box so these were 50cents a box - you can print some new ones here), the tissues I needed as a filler item, Edge was $2.99 with a $3 register reward, Dawn was 99cents and with a 25cent coupon I used from the paper this made it 74cents ... used register rewards to pay and my total due with tax at the end of this transaction was 41cents!

No comments: