Thursday, April 23, 2009

... the rest of the story ... on the coupon book anyways :-)


I've also labeled some of inside sections of the book ~ the post-it note tabs work really well for me, I can re-arrange thing easily when I need to.

In the very back section I keep all of my Register Rewards organized by date ~ always in easy view to check expiration dates, and to get to quickly when I'm paying.



I also keep my grocery lists at the back ~ I usually like to keep running lists for the stores I shop at. I also keep some envelopes in the back for things that I am specifically looking for -and- also store specific ones that I know I'll be using when I'm in a particular store.
So that's my coupon book ~ I know the pics are a little dark, it was pretty late at night when I took these a few days ago ~ but I hope it gives you some ideas on creating your own.

No comments: