Thursday, April 30, 2009

A few Albertson Deals ~ 30 April





This all came up to $19.32 (this includes the catalinas I received back) ~ it should have been $17.82, after checking my receipt I noticed that one of my coupons for $1.50 was not deducted ... but this can occasionally happen when handing over a handful of coupons and trying to work "the deals" ~ and the cashier I had for this transaction is always terrific & helpful when it comes to making sure everything is there ... so don't get frustrated, sometimes this can happen & sometimes the opposite happens ... shortly after that when I picked my son up from school we went to Wendy's to use the frosty coupon - see here - and after checking my receipt later I think they under-charged me by $1.00
-----
On to the transaction ... I think it was a pretty good deal! In the past just 2 of the organic un-sweetened cranberry juices would have almost cost me this much! and we drink a lot of these! Will post more on that later.
-----
I decided to purchase the pringles along with the puff tissues for the P&G deal of buy $20 get $5 in a catalina back - so that takes the total for these items to $15 already - then I received another $3 in a catalina to be used on other P&G items bringing this to $12, then I used five $1.00 coupons and doubled 2 of these(from the paper for the pringles buy 2 get $1 off) this brings the total for these items to $5.00 minus another 25cent coupon for the puffs = $4.75 for 10 cans of pringles and 4 boxes of tissues ... so about 34cents per item for this particular "deal."
-----
I also purchased 6 coffee mates for the "deal" on page 3 of the Albertsons ad - you only need to purchase 5, but I had 3 coupons for $1.50 off 2 (this is where one of my coupons was missed though) so: 6 at $2 each = $12 minus $2 in instant savings - minus 2 coupons at $1.50 each = $7.00 makes these $1.17 each ... really not that good of a deal, if my other coupons would have been scanned they would have been 92cents each (print coupons - here - if you can print the $1.00 off ones this will be a really good bargain - buy 5 for $10.00 then minus $2 instant & $5 in coupons would make these 60cents each -, but we use a lot of coffee creamer so I had already reached my print limit on these for now)
-----
I also purchased french bread for dinner ... I love Albertsons french bread! And the Land O'Lakes Spreadable Butter is on sale for 4 for $5 buy 2 and get a 50cent catalina - also use 55cent coupon from here - if you buy 2 this makes them 45cents each. Tortillas were free, I'll post on that in a bit & 2 Cranberry Juices at $4.99 each (which can seem pretty expensive for Cranberry Juice unless you drink unsweetened organic cranberry juice!)
-----
So those are pretty much all of the details - so that you can also go forth and work your own good deal :-)

No comments: