Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Coupon Book

Over the past few weeks a few friends have asked about how I organize my coupons and about my coupon book ~ so here it finally is! I really thought about what I would carry around with me ... I just knew I wouldn't want to carry around anything too big ~ and I also wanted to like it and have it be pretty ... I really like this retro design :-)

It's a photo album that I found at Target. It is a little less than 8x9 inches in size. When I'm carrying a bigger bag it fits inside ... and when I'm carrying a smaller bag it's really easy to hold. I used a sharpie to label post-it note tabs with sections that would make sense for me ... things like Fridge/Freezer/Baking etc ...


It has a band that goes around it to help keep it closed when I'm not leafing through it.


And this is what it looks like inside.
I'll post a few more pics in the post after this ...



No comments: