Friday, April 24, 2009

A few other "Good Deals" I came across this week!


I did manage to stop by Walgreens on Earth Day and received an extra 15% discount. I got my free bag and picked up 2 more Dawn dish soaps (each 47cents) and a case of water (thus the little coupon in the pic, I didn't feel like dragging it in for the photo shoot!): My subtotal came to $1.82 for these items.

I found the John Frieda shampoo & conditioner on clearance at Albertsons this past week ~ they were $3.24 a bottle minus a $2.00 coupon (from the paper) that I had for each one - this brings them to $1.24 a bottle - for a subtotal of $7.44 -then- a $5.00 register reward printed! making them approximately 41cents a bottle (the original price per bottle was $6.49.) I think you only need to buy 5 for the register reward, so that would make them even less in price per bottle! So check out the clearance merchandise while you're shopping and if you've got any matching coupons ... you'll never know what good deals you'll find!

No comments: