Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Sales Going on at Albertsons! Today - 28 April



I made the morning run again ~ I decided to stop at the Albertsons on Cole & Fairview (I think that's it ~ I'm not good with directions!) This one is a minute or two out of my way -but- the cashiers and managers in the store are extremely coupon friendly and very helpful every time I've been in there! And if your the nice cashier who asked about the coupons and how this all works ~ I hope this blog helps you out a bit :-)
Here are the details:
I did do 2 transactions ~ I did ask the cashier if the $4 discount would come off twice if I just grouped everything together ... but it was early in the morning and we decided 2 transactions would make it a certainty - so that's the route we took!

#1) This was easy ... 4 Bagelfuls ... I wanted to buy some of these the other day with my doublers and I'm glad that for some reason I decided not to ... these came to $10.00 minus the automatic $4.00 deduction = $6.00 minus 75cents coupons (from this last weekends newspaper I believe) I had 4 of these, so minus another $3.00, makes these 75cents a box!
#2) 4 Warm Delights (these are really good and easy if you haven't had them! The three of us usually share one with a scoop or two of ice cream on top) these were $1.67 each - so $6.68 - I had 2 coupons from the paper left for 50 cents off one, and one coupon that came from inside one of these from a previous purchase for 50 cents off 2 - so this is another $1.50 off & minus the average of the $4 automatic discount for these comes to another $2.68 off - so these came to approximately 63 cents a box.
1 Bisquick at $2.50 minus 75cent internet printable coupon (I don't know if this one is still available, I printed it a while ago) another 66cents (which is again the average of the $4 discount) makes this $1.08 for the box of bisquick.
and 1 bag of sugar cookie mix at $1.67 minus 40 cent coupon from paper minus average of the discount = 61cents for the bag.
Hope this all makes sense :-)

No comments: