Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yesterdays Albertson Excursion ~ $6.70 & $1.00


The subtotal for the juice above came to $1.00 ~ I had 3 $1.00 coupons from the newspaper & doubled these. The V8's = $5 for 2 minus 2 $1 coupons doubled = 50cents per bottle. The TreeTop's = $1 for each 3 pack ... so $2.00 minus 1 $1 coupon doubled = FREE Juice.

This transaction was part of the promo (read about it - here -). My subtotal came to $6.70:
$4.50 Dasani 24-pack Water
$4.50 All Laundry Detergent
$3.00 Breyers Ice Cream
$3.00 Breyers Ice Cream
$3.00 Breyers Ice Cream
$1.25 Suddenly Salad
$1.25 Suddenly Salad
$1.50 Chex Mix
$2.00 Skippy Peanut Butter
$2.00 Skippy Peanut Butter
$1.69 French Bread (by the time I took the picture half of the loaf was already gone!)
=
$27.69
minus:
$1.00 All coupon - print here -
$3.00 in Breyers Ice Cream Coupons from paper
$1.00 coupon from suddenly salad ... got this one in the mail
$.50 Chex mix coupon - print coupon from the green coupon toolbar on the left of the screen -
$.80 in Peanut Butter coupons from the paper
$1.69 for the french bread (Albertson survey sometimes found at the bottom of your receipt)
$10.00 coupon received (I take this into account when I receive it)
$3.00 in double coupons
=
$6.70
~ * ~ * ~
I show these transactions to give you an idea of what you can do too! I also like to see what others are purchasing using the promos and double coupons ... sometimes they come up with different ideas ~ and that's great cause at times it can become a little tiring trying to figure out how to spend those doubles & get some terrific deals or items for free :-)
~ * ~ * ~
I've got 2 more sets of doublers to use up today! I hear you can do the promo with only spending $15 & getting a $5 catalina coupon back ... think I may be doing this!

No comments: