Friday, June 19, 2009

Albertson Sara Lee Promo & a few other things!


This is part of the Buy 5 Save $5 Promo at Albertsons:
$2.00 Sara Lee Bread
$2.00 Hillshire Farms Lunchmeat
$2.50 Sara Lee Hot Dog Buns
$2.50 Hillshire Farms Sausage
$2.50 Hillshire Farms Sausage
=
$11.50
minus
$5.00 instant savings
55cent coupon for the sausages
=
$5.95 -or- approximately $1.19 an item ... not the best of all deals, I hadn't planned on going to Albertsons but a friend needed help in picking up a prescription - so I made an unplanned dash through the store! And since it was a busy few days the sausages & buns BBQ'd up a quick dinner :-)

I did get a good deal on butter: with the in-store ad it is $1.79 for one, plus there are little peelies attached for another 30cents off, making these $1.49 each! (there is a limit of 3 with the in-store coupon)
-
I also picked up 2 cases of water, also with an in-store coupon, for $2.99 each.
-
I paid with one of my $10 coupons from last week ... so all of the above: the promo items, the butter, & 2 cases of water came to a sub-total of $6.90 ... with tax it cost me exactly $8.00!
-
There were a few other things I wanted to look for - but considering it's already Friday, I think I'll wait to see if there will be any doublers out in the Sunday paper ... that's the rumor around blogland :-)

No comments: