Monday, June 15, 2009

Albertson Promo & Double Coupons!


Currently there is a promo going on at Albertsons: Buy $25 in participating products get a $10 coupon for your next purchase. I was waiting to see if more doublers were coming out ... but for some reason my 4 copies of the Press Tribune did not have them ~ I do have them in hand now though, they brought them out to me this morning :-)
~
The subtotal for the above transaction (taking into account the $10 coupon I received) was $5.85 (if I had my doublers already it would have been $3.10 ... it seems that this time around they are not available in the stores, just in the paper) ... the coupons for the Bertolli, yogurt & ice cream came from the newspaper ... the coupons for the chex mix are located by clicking on the green coupon toolbar on the left of the screen.
~
I'll do one more transaction using this promo ~ then use the rest of my doublers on ???

No comments: