Monday, June 29, 2009

Some things to use those Doublers on & more!


The above is Fred Meyer & Albertsons:
-
Freddies = Cherries for 99cents a pound & hot dog buns for 39cents!
-
Albertsons=
$2.50 for whole fruit bar ice creams (my hubby really likes these cause they are healthy!)
$2.50 " " "
$2.50 " " "
$3.00 for 3 cute little mini ice creams (I guess I'll have to eat these cause they're not as healthy as the above!)
98cents for hot dogs
98cents " " "
$1.52 Bananas
=
$13.98
minus
$1.00 coupon off fruit bars
$1.00 " " "
$1.00 " " "
$1.00 off 3 Haagen Dazs
$1.00 off 2 Hot dogs
$5.00 in double coupons (I'm blessed that the Albertsons that I shopped at will double up to 5 coupons if all the doublers are numbered differently!)
= subtotal of $3.98!


Edited: My Catalina says: "Buy Dove Products Between 6/17 & 7/19 - Spend $15 or more and get $5 coupon off your next order" ... so this deal is good for a few more weeks, but I'm not sure how long the shampoos & conditioners will be at the sale price.
The Dove shampoos & conditioners are currently on sale at Albertsons for $3.00 each, so this =

$15.00
minus
$5.00 one $1.00 coupon for each item
$5.00 in double coupons
=
$5.00 for all 5 bottles of shampoo AND then a $5.00 catalina printed ... so essentially this is FREE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER!!! And then at the bottom of my receipt is an additional $2.00 off my next order for taking the Albertsons survey! (I guess this one replaced the french bread survey)
-
I always figure in my catalina for the items I am buying - not on my next transaction - but I will be using that catalina to buy some more cross rib roast at $1.88 a pound tomorrow!
-
also I have used this shampoo before (except the one in the orange bottle, I had one coupon that stipulated it had to be that) and I do really like it ... the reason I'm mentioning it is because the cashier who checked me out was gonna go work the same deal but she was wondering if it was any good ... so in case your wondering ... I liked it :-)
-
The above is Walgreens (edited to say, somehow the pic didn't show up & I've since deleted it from my camera!) ... if ya printed the $2.00 Listerine coupons from coupons.com a while ago (see this post - here -) go get yourself some free dental floss! These were $1.99 each minus the $2.00 coupon = FREE floss! Unfortunately they just lowered the value of this coupon to 50cents ... I had printed a set this afternoon and they were still $2.00 and was gonna print another set this evening and they had already changed! But try your zip it might still be working for you!
-
Also Dawn is 99cents with the in-store ad minus 25cent coupon (from the paper) = 74cents ... I had a 50cent coupon that I had left at home! ... but I've gotta run back cause I've got another register reward I need to use!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You've got this coupon thing down to a science! I'll be back to take notes!