Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Best Ever White Bread (ABM)



We were hanging out Sunday afternoon getting ready to watch a movie & have rootbeer floats ~ thanks to all the terrific deals lately (A&W on sale and some free Breyers ice cream), when I realized I was out of bread for lunches the next day! Not wanting to leave the house - I decided to make use of the breadmaker, something that I haven't done in a while. Found this recipe on recipezaar ~ I could browse recipes there all day!



Best Ever White Bread
-
Put in Bread Maker:
-
1-1/3 cups milk
2 Tblsp Butter
4 Tblsp Sugar
2 tsp salt
4 cups bread flour
1 Tblsp yeast
-
It was really good and made some good sandwiches too!
-
You don't have to have a breadmaker to make this - see the recipe - here -
-
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam ~ check out some more terrific recipes - here -

No comments: