Thursday, June 25, 2009

Albertsons Sale through June 30th


The subtotal for the above came to $2.00:
-
1st transaction:
$8.00 for 4 Boxes of Bagel Bites that my son has been asking for every time I head to the store, he already devoured one of the boxes as you can see in the photo!
$6.00 for 6 Mac&Cheese cups
=
$14.00
minus
$5.00 instant "epic" savings
$1.00 off 2 boxes Bagel Bites (see a few posts below this for the coupon)
$1.00 " " " "
$2.00 doubled the above 2 coupons
$3.00 for 3 B1G1 free coupons for the Mac&Cheese
found in the past weekends paper
=
$2.00
*
2nd transaction:
$4.00 for 2 bags of Snyder's Flavored Pretzels
(see page 5 of the Albies ad for these)
minus
$1.00 for 1 bag (these coupons were in the paper a few weeks ago)
$1.00 " "
$2.00 for doubling these 2 coupons
=
FREE



I also picked up two really nice Beef Cross Rib Roasts for $1.88, these will be turned into some yummy teriyaki this weekend ... stay tuned and I'll post the recipe some time. I think I may have to get some more of these to put in the freezer :-)
-
There are also some great deals on tuna, also under the "epic" savings ... as low as 10cents a pack with tearpad coupons ... I hear these coupons are not at all the stores, but the one I went to had them ... didn't pick any up though since I was in a hurry and I really only like solid white albacore and I'm not too sure they had any of that.

No comments: