Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chicken Tikka Masala


I came across this recipe at: thepioneerwoman.com ... she's got some terrific recipes! I've made her: Baked Fudge, Chicken Spaghetti, Eggs Benedict, Blender Hollandaise, Kay's Roasted Potatoes, Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich, Not Your Granny's Mac & Cheese, Pots de Creme, Best Chocolate Sheet Cake, Best Lasagna, Yellow Cupcakes with Sticky Chocolate Icing! I haven't made a recipe we haven't liked ~ and there are lots more I want to try! Another one of Pastor Ryan's dishes we've liked is Pasta Carbonara. She's also got a lot of great give-a-ways!
-
Pastor Ryan's Chicken Tikka Masala
Click - here - to go to thepioneerwoman.com and print this recipe.
-
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday, click - here - to go there and check out some more tasty recipes! Including Jen's Scrumptious Strawberry Pie that I'll be trying soon!