Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Walmart ~ Free Lint Rollers

I took a really quick run through Walmart yesterday. I was looking for some thistle to feed the finches ... I think I paid more for food for the birds then I spend on ours :-) I'll have to check around for some thistle coupons :-)
-
If you scroll through the green coupon toolbar to the left you'll find $1.00 off coupons for these lint rollers, they are found by the travel toiletries and are 97cents each & the cashier I had did take $1.00 off for each one ... I also picked up some wasp spray, if you get the All You Magazine you should have a $2.00 off coupon making this just 57cents (I'll have to double check the brand.)
-
Also ~ Cottenelle 4 packs were $1.00, and there are always coupons out in the paper for that ... and I still has some B1G1 free coupons for extra gum, so 2 for 96cents.

No comments: