Monday, May 18, 2009

A few things to use those Doublers on!


My family likes these Rhodes Rolls, they are convenient & yummy! Using a doubler they come out to 69cents each ($1 coupon from the paper -or- click on the coupons toolbar on the left)


These boxes of kleenex are currently $1 a box ~ I had a 50cents of three coupon from the paper ~ this makes them 67cents a box.



The Hefty bags are on sale for $2.00 - the little blinkie machine had coupons for $1, so with a doubler these were free!
-
I also picked up Deli Fresh Cajun Chicken lunchmeat, this was marked down to $1.99 (expires on the 24th ... It'll be long gone by then!) I had a 75cent coupon & doubled this comes to 49cents!
-
I also saw that Wheat Thin Crackers were going for 3 for $5.00 - and also on the coupon toolbar on the left of the screen you can print $1.00 off coupons per box - making these free also!

No comments: