Friday, May 15, 2009

Albertson ~ 5/15 ~ $3.64 ~ Savings: $38.25!


I hadn't planned on going to Albertsons, I was waiting to see if more doublers would be out in the weekend paper (since it's been rumored!) ~ but we needed some yogurt, we go through that pretty quick in this house! The items that I bought I would not have been able to use my doublers on anyhow. If I had not used any coupons or had these items not been on sale my total would have been $41.89!


I purchased 4 packs (of 4) Yoplait Yogurt at $2.50 each =
$10.00
minus $4.00 instant =
$6.00
minus $6.00 in coupons (4 at $1.50 each - print here -) =
FREE Yogurt!


I also picked up 2 bricks of cream cheese for 88cents each = $1.76 minus a $1.00 coupon when you buy 2 = $.76 -or- 38cents each. This coupon is located on the left side in the green coupon toolbar, just click on the top where it says: "see all coupons" - check the ones you want and print! I also picked up 1 Albertsons chunk cheese for 88cents - this is an in-store coupon that can be used in conjunction with a manufacturers coupon.



I also picked up 4 boxes of cereal - these are buy 4 of the above participating ones - they are then $1.50 a piece - I printed $1.00 off cereal coupons - also in the coupon toolbar on the left of the screen - making these 50cents per box.


No comments: