Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Albertsons ~ May 27 - 2 June


Well I finally had a chance to peruse the sales at Albertsons late last night ... and maybe I'm just shopped out from all those double coupons that have been out over the past 10 days ... but I really didn't find anything to make me wanna run by there this week.
-
Lots of meat is at $1.88 lb. (maybe I'll get some of that for the freezer?):
Extra Lean Ground Beef
Handtrimmed Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
Beef Round Rump Roast
Beef 7 Bone Chuck Roast
Boneless Pork Top Loin Roast
Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops
Bone-In Pork Spareribs
-
This week a lot of Albertsons store brand items are on sale (back page) - you can print some Wild Harvest Organic coupons - here - I've reached my print limit on these on every computer in the house :-( I keep hoping they'll reset for me! I used all of mine on the unsweetened organic cranberry juice!
-
V8 Vegetable Juice or V Fusion (the fusion are good) are on sale for $1.88 - print $1.00 off coupon - here - making these 88cents
-
The front page Mac&Cheese deal = 10 packages of Mac&Cheese + 2 Capri Suns for $5.69!
-
There's really not much I'm too excited about ... I think I'll take an Albertsons break ... unless there are doublers in the weekend paper & then it'll be a different story :-)

No comments: