Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A few more items to use your Albertsons doublers on!

Are you exhausted from all this "doublers" shopping at Albertsons yet? My cashier mentioned that she's been seeing me everyday ~ on a typical week day I pass by my local Albertsons at least 4 times a day anyway ~ and when the deals are good and the doublers are out I make quite the number of stops to shop :-) I'm hearing rumors that there will be more doublers coming up again this weekend? ... typically they are at least every other weekend. So rest up a few days and get ready for the next round of good deals!
-
A few more ideas if you're making "one more" run to the store:



Ritz Crackers $1.88 minus $1.00 coupon + double it = free (from coupon toolbar on left)
Ground Turkey $1.88 - no coupons - just a good deal - I've already turned mine into burgers for dinner.

Mr Peanut Bars $1.99 minus $1.00 coupon from coupon toolbar on left side - double it = free

Breyers ice cream $5.00 minus 2 $.75 coupons from the paper - double them = $1.00 each

No comments: