Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Albertsons Doublers ... and Interesting Shopping Experiences!


These were in my paper this morning! Great price on soda too!
-
I was out and about with a few doublers left to use yesterday ~ I was in a part of Meridian that I don't drive through (was taking a detour) and came across an Albertsons (I think it was out on 10 Mile ... if you know me you know I'm not the best with directions!) - I thought that since I was right there I'd take a quick run through and pick up some crackers (see - this post -) and some more 88cent cheese, when I got to the cashier she refused to double my coupons for the crackers, she explained that this particular Albertsons store would not do that since the coupon was for $1.00 and the crackers were $1.67 ... now I had just done the same transaction that morning at the one closest to my house - they took the $1.00 off and then an additional 67cents for my doubler ... I didn't feel like hassling with it & asked for my coupons back, I was on my way to my bank and new there was another store there - it was were I was headed anyway - and it was a good thing this store did double the $1.00 coupon so the crackers were a 99cent money maker that helped pay for my cheese! Crazy the disparity among the stores!

No comments: