Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner & Snuggle Fabric Softener


This product had rave reviews on-line ~ one cleaner for everything: wood, glass, mirrors, granite, electronics, laminate, stainless steel, plastics, marble, chrome, & more ~ I thought that sounded great! But the one thing I really wanted it for was stainless steel, and I really wasn't that impressed with it for that... it left it clean but really streaky. It did do a terrific job on mirrors (better than the windex we've been using) and chrome faucets. I'd buy it again, but only if it's on sale and I've got a good coupon for it :-) Here's one for $2 off - print here
On the same link for the Pledge coupon you should be able to print $1 coupon for Snuggle too. There's a $2 one out there somewhere in cyberspace ~ and when I come across it again I'll link it too.

No comments: