Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Few Coupons


A few coupons:

$1 off Pert Plus - print here (it was $1.99 at Albertsons this week & I used it with their double coupons in the sunday paper - so it was free)

Listerine Whitening coupons - print here I've used the regular whitening pre-brush rinse & would buy it again, but I think I'll try the Vibrant White next time ... one can always use a more vibrant smile :-)

I've been wanting to try the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber and with a coupon for $2.75 I probably will - print here - I think they go for around $3 so with this coupon they should be 25cents.

I LOVE the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner!! And with this $7 off coupon I'm gonna buy me another in case I've got to replace the one I've had in my shower for probably over 2 years now ~ last time I was in Walmart they were $10 - print here

I haven't used this one - but it's a good deal if you know someone who'd like to go to Build-a-Bear. It's $5 off an animal priced at $10 or more ... the last time I took a stroll by there in the mall they had quite a few that you could "build" at $10-$12 (but it's been a while since I've been there.) - print here

TIP: If you do see a coupon you know you will use - try and print it right-a-way, I've seen some late at night and figured I would just print them in the morning but by then they were gone. I think they just put out so many and once they are printed that's it.

No comments: