Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Walgreen Deals





Stopped by Walgreens this morning and here's the deals: On this order I purchased 2 glade candles at $3.49 ( and had 2 $2 coupons for them) 1 Chapstick Naturals at $1.99, and 1 Skintimate Shave Cream - I paid $4.68 with tax for this ... but ... I received two register rewards back at $5 - and I also have $2 in rebates coming back to me for the candles.

So I paid $4.68 for this order - got back $5 in register rewards that can be used to pay for anything at Walgreens - and will be getting $2 in rebates.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next I bought a 99cent colgate toothpaste (had a 75cent coupon), Edge Shaving Cream at $2.99, and a Chapstick Shimmers at $1.99 ... I paid $5.58 and received another $5 back in register rewards.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I did have to pay for this in 2 seperate transactions in order to get all of the register rewards ... but I'll explain that in my next post.



No comments: