Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a Walgreens Shopper!!

I used to never go to Walgreens ~ maybe once a year max! Never even looked at their ads in the paper ... speaking of the paper, today is Tuesday and you can still purchase this last Sundays Paper there, just mentioning this in case you ever need an extra paper for the coupons but Sundays come and gone ... anyways back to my subject ...
After watching the deals and testing them out the past few weeks they are definitely worth stopping at. I've come away with many free items we use in our household and I would purchase anyways. The people who work there have been extremely friendly & helpful in helping me find "stuff" and also in explaining Walgreens Register Rewards. In my previous stop there I did have divide my purchase into two transactions, if I didn't instead of having $10 in register rewards I would only have had $5 - that is just the way their system works - so if you are purchasing more than one of the same item that should be getting register rewards make sure to put them into separate orders. Also if you use a reward to purchase the same item you received the reward from it will not give you a new one - so try to use it to purchase something different.
Hope that made a little bit of sense - if not send me an e-mail and I'll try to explain better ... but right now I'm on the run :-)

No comments: