Monday, March 30, 2009

5 Boxes of Cereal for 85 CENTS!







Stopped by Albertsons this morning after making the drop at school to check out the cereal sale. I used my $1 coupon from this weekends paper - along with this $2 coupon for Post Trail Mix Crunch - print here

Cereal is priced on the shelf at $2.07 but if you buy more than 2 boxes the sale price is $1.57 a box. If you buy 5 boxes - along with the receipt a $5 coupon towards your next purchase at Albertsons will print too! Just make sure if you are purchasing more than 5 boxes you do this in separate transactions ~ it's my understanding that only one $5 coupon will print per transaction. So I did pay $5.85 but received a $5 coupon towards my next purchase. Taking this coupon into consideration I paid approximately 17cents for a box of cereal. If you only print the $2 coupon above you'll be paying approximately 38cents a box - and with no coupons about 79cents a box. Gotta use your Albertson's Rewards Card for this too - if you don't have one just ask the Cashier before you start your transaction.



No comments: