Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've been doing a bit of doublers shopping!

Just too busy enjoying the summer to take pics and post about it all!
-
A few things I've gotten:
-
V8 Fusions
2 for $5
minus 2 $1.00 coupon from - here -
minus 2 doublers=
$1.00 for 2 and then a $1.00 catalina prints too!
so some FREE V8's
-
Alexia Chips
$2.50
minus $1.00 coupon if you requested coupons from a previous post I wrote
minus doubler =
50cents a bag
-
Pepperidge Farm Granola Cookies
$2.50
minus $1.00 coupon from newspaper
minus doubler =
50cents ... the trail mix ones are really good!
-
I've been looking for the Pepperidge Farm Petite Twists & Petite Pirouettes since last week ... these should be free with the $1.00 coupon from the newspaper and a doubler.
-
I picked up some Blue Diamond Almonds ... these came to $1.50 for one, hubby was asking for some! used a 50cent off 2 coupon from the newspaper.
-
I also noticed that the Roman Meal bread still has $1.00 off coupons attached to it, it is no longer free like a week or 2 ago - but with the coupon & doubler it is now 50 cents.
-
Frenchs Honey or Spicey Brown Mustard is $1.59 for one
minus 75cent coupon from paper and a doubler =
9 cents for one
-
I know there were a few other things I used those doublers on ... if I recall I'll try to post those later on :-) I've got 4 more to use tomorrow before the expire & then 12 that don't expire until the 21st ... I hear there will be some more out on Wednesday too! I hope they are different #'s so the can be used in conjunction with the one's from Sundays paper!
-
Don't forget to check the bottom of your receipt for a survey - you'll get a validation code for $2 off your next order ... I've had these at the bottom of a few receipts!

No comments: