Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few FREE things!

I took a quick trip to Albertsons yesterday & to Walmart ...
-
At Albertsons:
Pepperidge Farm cookies in these little tins are currently $2
use $1.00 coupon from I believe it was this last Sunday paper & a doubler = FREE
-
At Walmart:
Hefty Bags are currently $1.00 - there was a $1.00 coupon in the paper recently & there were some blinkie coupons at Albertsons too! Making these FREE
-
Little Tide packets of laundry soap are 97cents located by the travel toiletries, there was also currently a $1.00 off tide coupon in the paper, the cashier adjusted this coupon down to 97cents making these FREE
-
If you happened to print the $2.00 Reach coupon a few weeks ago (it has a pic of mouthwash on it - but can also be used for other items if you read the small print) these are $1.99 - making them FREE
-
I also picked up some Nestle waters - a six pack is $1.00, print the coupon - here - and these are also FREE
-
And I had coupons from Albertsons (that printed from the catalina machine) for $2.00 off 2 Nestle Coffee-Mate Creamers - making these just 68cents each ... I always love the Italian Sweet Cream - and I've been wanting to try the Almond Cream - had it in my coffee this morning and it's really good too!!

No comments: