Thursday, October 8, 2009

Albertson Promo! All this $15.85


Albertsons is running 2 promos right now! Check your ad! There is one for ... I just realized I can't find my ad :-( ... anyways, there is one on the front page for Quaker product, I think it was buy 10 items get $3 off - so I purchase 8 boxes of granola bars and 2 boxes of oatmeal: all of the coupons for this came from the sunday paper.
Next check the back page of the ad - this is a mix & match of Buy $10 get $5 off! The razors ended up being 50cents a package! Use $3 coupon that was in the paper ... I bought 2 packages of razors as one transaction, the other 2 razors as another & then 2 boxes of popcorn + 2 ronzoni pasta + sugar + 2 jars of peanuts as another ... this came to $10.50 minus the automatic $5 = $5.50 ... I had a 35cent coupon for the sugar from the paper $1 coupon for pasta, $1 coupon for popcorn & 2x $1 for peanuts = $1.15 for this transaction!
Also the bagel had a coupon for $1 off bananas attached to them & I used the $3 coupons from the paper for the snuggle making it 99cents a bottle!
Here are some of the IP's:
-
$1 off 2 Ronzoni Pasta is at coupons.com
Pop Secret Popcorn & Peanuts coupon is - here -
-
Cross rib roast is also on sale at $1.88 a lb .. but I forgot to get it! It seems to come on sale at this price every few weeks though!
-
and if there are any doublers out this Sunday this will be even better! ... I know I'll be unable to shop with the doublers this time around so I decided the prices were good to do it without them + everything was pretty well stocked!!

No comments: