Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stock up on Campbells at Albertsons!!


Print as many as you can of the Campbells's soup coupon below & head over to Albertsons to stock up on some soup!! I purchased 30 cans today (15 Tomato & 15 Chicken Noodle ... they have an expiration date of 2011 and they won't last us that long!) at 50cents a can = $15.00 ... so:
$15.00 minus
$5.00 catalina that will print when you purchase $15 worth of soup (this catalina will also print for some different items but I'd stick with these for the best deal & if you happen to pick up one soup that's not part of the deal your catalina won't print!) ... anyway that =
$10.00 minus four 40cent coupons from todays paper =
$8.40 minus four $1.00 coupon that I printed from the link below =
$4.40 minus 3 double coupons =
$1.40 for 30 cans of soup!!
... if I just coulda printed some more coupons from my other computer they woulda been free! ... but I really shouldn't be complaining about $1.40 now should I !?! :-)
--------
a few other things I spent my doublers on: tropicana OJ is $2.79 use this $1 coupon - here - with a doubler for 79cent OJ - and of course I'm always getting coffeemate creamer - so much coffee creamer that I go through my coupons for it REALLY quick, so I'm always out! but there are $1 off 2 blinkies by the creamer!

No comments: